Scheduling Conflict

A Farmer Busy In His Garden in the Style of Dali

 Although for the most part I will be home today and every night this week, we will be having a guest and in our house, that means giving up my office as an extra bedroom. Thus I won't have much access to my desktop computer where I do the large majority of my blogging. So if I'm scarce this week, that is partly the reason why. The rest of the reason is that said guest and I have a lot of activities planned and so I just may plain be busy. But I will catch up upon my return.

Comments

  1. You left us with an impressive image. Enjoy your week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Enjoy your break! Hopefully your gardening won't be as traumatic as that painting would suggest. :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I ended up hauling a lot of water so was grimacing like that fellow by the end!

      Delete
  3. Enjoy the time away Ed! Who is the painting by? It is delightful.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mr. Artificial Intelligence. https://www.bing.com/images/create?

      Delete
  4. I hope you have a great visit with your guest.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Enjoy all of your planned activities, Ed. Have a good time and talk to you soon.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I hope you're having a fabulous time with your guest, Ed.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment