Gone for Three Weeks

 


I typed in a description of my next three weeks into Microsoft Bing Image Creator and it created the above wonderful creation. In short, my wife's brother and his family are here and we are going on a road trip (with their choice for destination) for at least the next two weeks. They will be all over our house when not on the road so I will be down to just an iPad for blogging which means I won't be doing any posting and probably very limited commenting for awhile. I do have some prewritten posts that will publish during this time for you to enjoy and I'm sure I'll have some good stories to tell when I return sometime in the second week of July. 

Comments

  1. Sounds like a fun time will be had by all. The painting is, er, interesting. Rather Dali-esque. Did you specify a particular painting style when you input your parameters?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. In the style of Dali, one of my favorites.

      Delete
  2. Have fun ! I just came by to say Happy Father's Day a day late!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have fun Ed! Looking forward to your observations.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Have a great time! I see Microsoft's AI artist still has trouble with hands and fingers. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  5. Looks like you might be heading to DC with the family, Ed. Safe travels and talk to you later.

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment