Friday, October 5, 2012

Busted!

A little over a year ago I wrote a blog post on Crystal Griswold who was interrupting my evenings by using my phone number as a fill in phone number for her check fraud activities. I had loads of bounty hunters or collectors calling my phone and trying every which way to get me to call them back. It lasted for a long time and then eventually they must have removed my number because I stopped getting the calls. Then I moved and got a new phone number which really put an end to that. In all actuality, I had completely forgotten about bad gril Crystal Griswold.

So imagine my surprise when I get an anonymous post waiting to be published onto that blog post saying that she had been captured down in Phoenix, Arizona and was busted four days ago for of all things, check fraud. See for yourself. I've never been happier for Crystal.

5 comments:

Vince said...

You in the US have issues as so much is available in public access record. In Europe we have issues with people giving over too too much info. We have Laws preventing the spread of data w/o permission.

Ed said...

Vince - We have similar laws but evidently mug shots and criminal charges aren't covered by them.

malor said...

I am glad she's caught!

Vince said...

Oh, I wasn't over bothered about her. What I was on about was the availability of 'your' data. And there isn't anything other than the people that know you that works as a P.I.N.

sage said...

I must have missed that post or forgotten about it or it was when I was traveling... I do remember, a long time ago when I was single, going out with a friend who met up with a girl and decided he wasn't interested and gave her my phone number. Thankfully, she must not have been interested in him either, for she never called.