Tuesday, November 22, 2011

Blown Away Yet Again...

I know they are good before I turn into the program. I know I am going to be blown away whenever I hear Pentatonix perform. I get goosebumps when I hear the name of the song they will perform and it is one familiar to me. So one would expect that I am prepared every Monday night. But dang, they blew me away again and with a song of which I have never heard. It was a performance to end on and now the voting is underway. I honestly am about as excited to see who wins next Monday night as I was waiting for Christmas as an eight year old. No matter who wins, this has been a season that I frankly can't believe will ever be topped.

And in a first for me, I actually logged into the website and voted.

4 comments:

Murf said...

You voted?!? I think this is your midlife crisis. :-) I only caught their first song and that was a great mix of the two songs.

Ed said...

Murf - I know... scary huh? I kind of hoped my midlife crisis would involve fast cars, boats or something along that line.

I loved their first song too but when I looked this morning, I couldn't find it on Youtube to post.

geri said...

oh wow Ed, you're even more of a fan than me - I never could get myself to vote for any of the contestants I liked. Maybe it IS mid-life crisis =)

Just found their official website last night and reading their bios I saw how they are all accomplished musicians, no wonder they make really good music! Just take a look at this video of Kevin he is such an talented cellist (played solo in Carnegie Hall and even won praises from Yoyo Ma) http://youtu.be/T36A-H8dPhI makes me want for Evan to study cello! =)

warren said...

We only watched the show one time but holy cow these folks are great! They seem shocked by their new following. I added them on facebook and they have nice posts thanking everyone for their support...very cool!