Monday, September 19, 2011

Silhouettes of Madison County


Standing inside Roseman Covered Bridge, trapped by the pouring rains outside, I started noticing how when at the far end of the bridge, the light at the other end seemed straight out of the movies beckoning me to heaven.


Then my daughter anxious to depart started running back and forth from one end of the bridge to the other and back again disappearing briefly into that light and coming right back out of it towards me. That gave me an idea.


Angels appeared to me...


The end result was a picture that I will treasure for the rest of my life.

7 comments:

R. Sherman said...

Very nice. Those are all keepers.

Cheers.

geri said...

I love the last picture =)

malor said...

Very good picture..

Vince said...

The last one is cute. The others not so much.

Bone said...

That last one's pretty perfect. Such a timeless quality to it.

sage said...

Beautiful! And those bridges had some big timbers.

Murf said...

That last one is beautiful. Enlarge it, frame it and hang it in the great room!