Friday, December 25, 2015

Missing In Action

Dear Reader,

As has become a family tradition of sorts, I have slipped down south to the Gulf Coast for a week with my family. My aging grandparents have given up traveling north during the summers to visit with us so now we travel down south to visit with them and catch a handful of relaxing days sitting on the beach watching the waves. As such, I tend to forgo blogging and reading blogs while concentrating on watching sunsets and sipping cold beer. Rest assured I will catch up on everyone's blog upon my return.

I wish all my blogger readers and friends a very Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year!

Ed

6 comments:

kymber said...

you just HAD to rub that in eh? maybe a post about shoveling snow and roads being closed would have been nicer for your readers to read about but NO - yer off in sunny land drinking beer and playing in the waves!!!

but i am glad that you and yours are off having fun during this christmas season! we wish you a very merry christmas and we wish you all of the best in the new year! sending much love! your friends,
kymber and jambaloney

sage said...

Enjoy the holidays and the time away. Last night I was amazed when I stepped out of the sanctuary after the late Christmas Eve service and found it was warmer outside than inside.

Vince said...

Have a good trip. Same place on the gulf ?.

Bob said...

I'm headed that direction in a few days myself, Ed. Enjoy the time away. With all the work you've putting into your construction project, you deserve a break!

Kelly said...

Enjoy your holiday, have a beer for me, and bring me back a sunset photo!

Leigh said...

Sounds like a lovely way to spend the holiday. Some people may think it's too warm for Christmas down there on the Gulf, but this year we all seem to be enjoying a south hemisphereian style Christmas!