Friday, August 2, 2013

Oh Deer


This picture was taken nearly a month ago but I'm just now getting it posted. He is growing fast and no longer has trouble walking. In fact, he runs pretty swiftly when spooked. He also ventures out into our lawn quite often without his mother in sight.

Why this one is quite cute and cuddly looking now, I'm sure I'm going to be saying choice words for him later in the year as I build the fence around the area we are planning on turning into a garden. Without a fence, I know they would make quick work of the garden and so a fence is in order. Him and his buddies are free to make my land their home but darn if I'm going to give them free meals too!

4 comments:

warren said...

Awwww...but she's so cute!

Ron said...

I sure do like venison jerky...

sage said...

Nice photo, but the deer have cured me from wanting to garden.

Bone said...

Gorgeous!