Friday, November 9, 2012

Photos From My Daughter


I was retrieving photos from my camera for blogging purposes and discovered a series of six photos all of the same subjects but taken from different angles. Nothing makes me happier than finding one of these series of pictures on my camera though if we were not living in the digital age where I can take thousands of pictures without worrying about 'developing the film' instead of only a couple dozen pictures. It lets me know what is important in her life and in these pictures, it is obvious she treasures her odd collection of 'dolls'. How they ended up grouped together in her bed, I'll probably never know.


3 comments:

Vince said...

You should get her one for herself. They don't cost an arm and a leg to get something very very good. $100 should see her with a product 200 times better than anything around 5 year ago. And you might as well get her a laptop as you are at it.

Not exactly the French are you, or in any way European at all. We are thoroughly bemused that your chief spy resigned.

geri said...

I know where you got that Astro Boy doll, but why does she have two Captain Americas? And what are those black marks above and below the photo? Like you I enjoy looking at the pictures Evan takes, I find them funny and refreshing because it's different from what we expect photos should look like.

Ed said...

Vince - That is why I'm afraid to get her a camera. Then she will want a computer and the list goes on.

Geri - I think they might have been her hands overlapping the lens but I'm not sure. I'm not sure how she ended up with two Captain America's. I know I gave her one for Christmas last year as a stocking stuffer because he is one of her favorites.