Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Gone!

This has been a busy year in my life and with family life being as complicated as it is with my wife going through her final months of residency, a long vacation just hasn't happened. Until now. I am headed down south to a sunny gulf ocean shore to relax and perhaps do some fishing, which ever seems easier. In the past I have just boarded up the old blog and let it sit but this year I thought I would try something different. Instead I culled through my eight years of archived posts and pulled out some of the better ones, dusted them off, and added them to the automatic posting thing-a-ma-bob. You should see one a day from now until I return sometime in the early parts of January. I hope you all have a merry Christmas and a happy New Year and I will see you all on the flipside.

4 comments:

sage said...

Travel safe and have a wonderful holiday and well-deserved vacation

R. Sherman said...

Safe trip and eat some fresh seafood for me. Merry Christmas, and

Cheers.

kymber said...

a very Merry Christmas to you and yours! enjoy your vacation! we'll be here when you get back!

your friend,
kymber

edifice rex said...

Merry Christmas! and yes, eat lots of seafood for us! yum!!