Monday, January 25, 2010

Little Abbey: Short

"Daddy...here!" came the call from the back seat of the car as we were driving home one evening. So out of instinct, I reached out behind me while keeping my eyes on the road to take the remaining piece of cheese stick that she had been eating. I felt her finger touch my finger and although I couldn't feel anything, I clutched at what was in my hand so that it wouldn't fall onto the floor as I brought my arm back up from. Before I could open my hand to see what was inside it, Little Abbey said, "I had a little booger."

The joys of parenthood.

8 comments:

R. Sherman said...

She's way too witty for her own good.

Cheers.

geri said...

hahaha! Ewww!

sage said...

Don't you love how children share! :)

The Real Mother Hen said...

That stuff is good for you!!! hahaha :)

Eutychus2 said...

She's just sharing the 'leftovers!' That illustration if precious.

Vince said...

LOL bigtime.
I suspect that the child was being eminently logical. What normally happens. You blow her nose and then remove the tissue with the item inside. All she did was by-pass the tissue.

Beau said...

Too funny... she reeaallly loves you :)

TC said...

So sweet of her :)