Thursday, July 24, 2008

Little Abbey Mystery

Clue Number One: She occasionally says "ouch" when eating grapes too fast.

Clue Number Two: She ran a low-grade fever for a couple hours one day last week.

Clue Number Three: The little surprise she leaves in her diaper was a little bit different her normal surprises.

Clue Number Four: She has woken up a couple times last week in the middle of the night for no apparent reason.

So using my powers of deduction, I guessed that Little Abbey was getting some teeth in. Three days later, I finally got a good look into the back of her mouth to see I was right. The next sets of molars are poking hard at the skin of her gums. It looks terribly painful to me but she hasn't seemed to be bothered much. These molars will be numbers 17 through 20. I already watch my fingers carefully when putting food into her mouth so that won't change.

No comments: