Monday, January 30, 2006

Our 19th Week Ultrasound Video: The Movie!

Greetings all,

I promised you that I would see about posting a small portion of our ultrasound video on here for you to see and this weekend, I was able to deliver upon that promise. I spliced, cut, and created a video just under a minute and a half long showing our baby. Amazingly enough, it is in real time and yes the baby is actually moving that much and that fast. I'm going to ask the doctor about just imbedding a transmitter in it at birth so I can keep track because the baby looks like a fast one. At the risk of getting political, after viewing this, I challenge anyone to believe that this doesn't constitute life. The soundtrack is perhaps one of my favorite songs, as cheesy as it may sound, to all those who want to know a little bit more about me.

In the Beginning

(Click On Thumbnail For Video)

No comments: